Giving: Donations - Gifts in Honor of Someone - Bequests
• An easy way to support PAHF and help us keep our mission going via Stock Donator.com. Use the drop down menu & select “Pan Am Historical Foundation” as the Receiver. Link to StockDonator.com
• Make a one-time donation online via PayPal when you renew your membership or purchase calendars online. Go to https://www.panam.org/join-support/join-pahf
• If you are looking to make a gift in honor of someone special you know or have known, please consider making a Remembrance Donation to Pan Am Historical Foundation. Go to https://www.panam.org/remembrance-donations
• Make a Bequest to PAHF (See below): A bequest will make all the difference for the future of Pan Am Historical Foundation. Find out how to make a gift to PAHF from your will or trust:
Make a Gift to PAHF from Your Will or Trust... A bequest will make all the difference for the future of Pan Am Historical Foundation. Here's how to do it!
How it works:
- Include a bequest to the Foundation in your will or trust.
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose here.
- Indicate a specific amount, a percentage of your estate, or a portion of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.