PAHF SPRING 2021 CLIPPER
TABLE OF CONTENTS
From the Chairman, Edward Trippe:
• Remembering Stephen Lyons, Producer for Across the Pacific
- Marine Air Terminal • PAHF Digital Museum • PAHF Annual Meeting.
Gene Banning Collection Donated to PAHF — Volunteers Help Retrieve, Catalogue and Preserve Historic Materials, by Doug Miller.
Flying Boat Graphics Memorialize Miami’s Seaplane History at New Public Parking Complex, by Jeff Kriendler.
Trauma and the Pan Am Family, by Helen Davey, Ph.D.
Tropical Dreams — World Wings International Invites Pan Am-ers to Convention Cruise.
The Pan Am Book Shelf by Ruth Maron, Editor:
• A Review by Dian Stirn Groh and Rebecca Snider Sprecher on “Food and Aviation in the Twentieth Century — The Pan Am Idea by Dr. Bryce Evans.
- Come Fly the World: The Jet Age Story of the Women of Pan Am by Julia Cooke.
- Pan American Airways: Missions of Mercy and Evacuation Flights by Charlie Imbriani.
- Wings of Freedom by Allan (Al) Topping.